Complaint Review: COMCAST

• Reported By: Melinda Alexander — college park Georgia USA
  • COMCAST

Internet
    USA

COMCAST Comcast overcharged me 17 months, about 680.00 and they refuse to refund the money. atlanta georgia

Comcast over charged my business FOR 17 months. Thats about 680.00 and they refuse to refund the money they overbilled.

They insist that we take a 17 month credit. let me get this straight. they overcharged me 17 months costing me 600-700 dollars and now refuse toi send me MY money that I have been without for 17 months.

Concast insists that I let them keep it offering me a credit for the next 17 months. What a ripoff. They said the only way they would refund the money was if we canceled the service. we called to cancel and take our video monotering to another company and they said they would charge over 500.00 for terminating the contract.

What has this world come to. We have called and called and talked to serveral people and we are on hold so long then they drop the call. If they take money out of your account via autodraft and they overcharge you 17 months then they need to return the money they took our bank account. refusing to return the money is thieft in my eyes. demanding we let them hold it as a prepayment for the next year and a half in the future when they have already had the funds for the past 17 months is nothing short of thievery.

SHAME ON YOU CONCAST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2016 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/internet/comcast-comcast-overcharged-me-17-months-about-68000-and-they-refuse-to-refund-the-mone-1338323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content