Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: Richard — BROOMFIELD Colorado USA
  • Comcast

Nationwide
    USA

Comcast Comcast is charging for services not requested, not used and not needed. Nationwide

I moved to a senior independent living center who purchases internet, TV and telephone service from Comcast comercially and charges residents for those services.  They told me I could upgrade service by calling Comcast and paying them for just the additional service desired.

I called Comcast and asked for an Xfinity DVR.  Comcast insisted on providing internet service which I said I did not want. They charged me $50 a month for the internet service anyway.  I do not use it and do not want it.  I want to be reimbursed all the charges over the past 3 months and have the service removed.  I have never hooked up their modem so have never used the service.

I have been unable to find someone higher up to complain to.  I have found no links on their website to make a complaint or request an action.  The Independent Living Center has contacted them with no help provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2017 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/nationwide/comcast-comcast-is-charging-for-services-not-requested-not-used-and-not-needed-nationwi-1353749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content