Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am a customer of Comcast less than six months, when I signed in. In January 2016. There was a promotion price of 19.99 a month for a year.
Since then, they change the price once, and in April. They double my price. Or even triple. When I complained to customer service billing department. They told me that I have to sign for direct payment. And they removed all kind of promotions that I was not aware of. I talked to other people and they told me that Comcast is known of doing those kind of ripping off customers by changing prices after you sign been for a special price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2016 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/nationwide/comcast-xfinity-comcast-ripping-off-customers-palm-beach-florida-nationwide-1298981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on comcast