Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Hello. I’m another irate customer that was promised a $300 gift card with the signing up of a Triple Play Package. I received the invitation to the promotion by mail and called the number on it. I also saw the promotion online. I made it very clear to the lady on the phone that it was imperative I receive the gift card to pay my early termination fee. Comcast is now telling me that I am not eligible for that promotion. The ONLY reason I switched to Comcast from Directv was not only because it was cheaper, but because of the gift card to help me in paying my early termination fee that I would be charged with cancelling my contract early.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/nationwide/comcast-xfinity-promotional-gift-card-scam-murfreesboro-tennessee-1157764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Comcast