Complaint Review: Comcast

• Reported By: Mark — Salt Lake City Utah
  • Comcast

Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

Comcast Machines answer calls - not humans. Totally unresponsive. Distributes defective equipment. Salt Lake City Utah

After  going through unmitigated Hell on the internet, and then going through unmitigated Hell over the phone -- which is always the experience with Comcast -- I was finally allowed by aComcast machine to pay my bill with them. When I tried to pay my bill over the internet, I actually got the assinine error message: "The primary user has not granted you access to this page. Please speak with the primary user to update your settings." I am the primary user, and the ONLY user, of my account. These people are absolutely something else. I absolutely hate them.

Two weeks ago, their cable box went bad and I had to go back three times to get one that actually works. All the while, these clowns were trying to convince me that I would need someone to come to my home ($50) -- just to hook up a cable box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comcast/salt-lake-city-utah-84117/comcast-machines-answer-calls-not-humans-totally-unresponsive-distributes-defective-e-1092212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content