Complaint Review: Comet Cleaners

10670 Culebra Rd # 104,
    San Antonio, Texas
    United States of America

Comet Cleaners Horrible Dry Cleaners San Antonio , Texas

I just moved to the area and was happy to find a dry cleaner close to my new house. I have used them twice the first time they were decent and i was happy with the price and service. The second time I dropped of two pairs of slacks to be cleaned and minor repairs ,that was on December 7th. On the 22nd i picked them up to discover one had been pressed poorly the others hadnt been repaired. I returned them the same day and was told it would be fixed and taken care of. I called again today to check on the status of them only to discover they had lost a pair of my pants. I would highly recomend you stay away form these cleaners.

Just an Update form my prevoius review......sent an email to comet cleaners local owners and have yet to hear a response back....not surprising, again please stay away form these people go to more established and reputable cleaners here in San Antonio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/comet-cleaners/san-antonio-texas-78254/comet-cleaners-horrible-dry-cleaners-san-antonio-texas-817154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content