Complaint Review: Communications Publishing, Todd Bierman And David Masten

• Reported By: lavista Nebraska
  • Communications Publishing, Todd Bierman And David Masten
    Box 851 Wall Street
    New York, New York

I am disappointed at the lack of professionalism exhibited by Communications Publishing and now also included are the so called professionals they use as endorsees for thier "guerilla credit" book....

I sent for the product in April of 2007. I reviewed it and was not please with the lack of substance. The product was overtly sensationalized, and did not deliver as promised.

On June 17th, 2007, I sent the material back with a cordial cover letter, explaining why it was being returned. Keep in mind, they referred to their No-risk guarantee on multiple occasions.

I also included my phone number where they could call, if they had any questions at all.

It has been 5 1/2 months since I returned their product, at my expense. I have not heard anything from them.

A person would think that these so called financial experts ( David Masten and Todd Bierman) would research their joint venture partners a bit more thoroughly before putting their financial reputation at risk with companies that seem to have communication challenges....it is rather ironic to have a company name of "communications Publishing" when there are multiple refunds being ignored...

I do hope to hear from someone with this company...perhaps an apology (in writing) along with my $23.90.

If anyone else out there in this great U S A has received the same treatment from this company....I urge you to join in and perhaps they will hire someione in their company to do........the right thing...

Best regards,

gotrippedoff

Gotrippedoff (mike)
lavista, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2007 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/communications-publishing-todd-bierman-and-david-masten/new-york-new-york-10268-0851/communications-publishing-todd-bierman-and-david-masten-got-ripped-off-sent-their-produc-286009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
5Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am an Author who's book was sold by this company

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

I can't control the returns policy of every company that sells my book. It is unfair to list me as responsible.

This has happened twice now. Once with Communication Publishing and then with Optiscore.

Please take the time to understand the truth.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This individual names me in his case over a $20 refund he didn't get.

I am a writer in good standing and not the publisher. I never sold him anything, don't publish my own books.

If he had contacted me, which he did not, I would have attempted to intercede.

Since he has done me damage by including me in his 'rip-off' allegation, I am taking this action here.

UPDATE: We contacted Mike, and he is a crackpot. He doesn't just want his 20 bucks so much as he needs some form of public apology that admits how evil we are. The written one he talks about isn't good enough.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Todd Bierman is an honest author

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

Someone mentioned me when I the author of a book that a publisher had not issued a refund on. It is unfair to stain my name for actions of which I have no control. I was never paid any money in connection with this sale (not even a royalty, as the rights were sold by another publisher). So remember, Todd Bierman is an honest, and hard working writer.

Todd Bierman