Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Better Business Bureau companies on Community topic

Showing 76-100 of 1,567 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 13 2017
Parisian Glow Scam - cancelled but they keep charging my credit card!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Better Business Bureau: parisian glow Internet

May 10 2017
Core Skincare Rip off Internet Author: Internet Better Business Bureau: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 28 2017
New Bolton Center too busy excuse Kennett square Pennsylvania Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: New Bolton Center Kennett square, Pennsylvania

Apr 28 2017
Kemper Insurance MetLife Continuing to charge my account after I have cancelled my policy, won't return phone calls, and has been 3 months and still haven't got a refund Gwinnett County School Group Insurance Nationwide Author: Suwanee, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Kemper Insurance Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Scream entertainment ca Screambox THEY STOLE $35.88 OUT OF ACCOUNT MAKING ME HAVE FOUR OVERDRAFT CHARGES COSTING ME OVER AN ADDITIONAL $160. California Internet
Author: Lebanon, Illinois Better Business Bureau: Scream entertainment ca Internet

Apr 25 2017
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB allows our business to be falsely bashed online by an ex deadbeat customer who didnt pay her bill San Diego California
Author: monrovia, California Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau San Diego, California

Apr 24 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Rip off Face book company Internet Author: Purvis, Mississippi Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Apr 24 2017
The Country Club Directory Alan Complete Fraud New York New York Author: Millbrae, California Better Business Bureau: The Country Club Directory Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Laurel hills reserve JRK holdings Discriminatory, crooked, sneaky, rude. Marrietta Georgia Author: Marrietta , Georgia Better Business Bureau: Laurel hills reserve Marrietta , Georgia

Apr 11 2017
Econo Super Store Calvin is the worst person to deal with he is a b*********** I bought 2 concrete trowel machines for $1,680.00 and he sent me the wrong ones and said they are the same and is ignoring my text and calls this guy and company is a FRAUD he said I can ship back for full refund at my expenses they wight 550 LB consumers STAY AWAY 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry, California 91748 16720 Chestnut St Ste E City of Industry Author: Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Econo Super Store Internet

Apr 11 2017
Auroara Eye Serum Title of site was try the face cream featured on shark tank. It said try trial size for just shipping and handling. It is very deceiving. I got charged almost 40 dollars for the trial. I receivef 3 items. I thought ok this is it but no I got charged 89.00 twice on my card. I called and they said no refund. I never got 89.00 of stuff let alone twice. Internet Author: Terre Haute , Indiana Better Business Bureau: Auroara Eye Serum Internet