Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Clubs & Organizations companies on Community topic

Showing 1-25 of 972 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 18 2017
Across America Boxer Rescue - Lori Weese Hateful, stated she was glad a dog was dead Burnsville MN Author: Blaine , Minnesota Clubs & Organizations: Across America Boxer Rescue - Lori Weese Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Clair Smith Orgy email scam Internet
Author: Selbyville, Delaware Clubs & Organizations: Clair Smith Internet

Oct 11 2017
Karen Rainer Inner Circle Network circle Of Care consultants WASTE of money and not professional SCAM CON fort Lauderdale florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Clubs & Organizations: robert henslee stop frying your brain SCAM ARTIST Internet

Sep 27 2017
together network they said I was using site illegally and threatened me with interpol Internet Author: Musselburgh, Alabama Clubs & Organizations: together network Internet

Sep 21 2017
Golf community magazine Country club living Older gentleman walked into our business in an effort to sell advertising in a country club magazine which was touted to be distributed to all residents in all the high end communities. I met with him for a long time, chose as style, and before he left I gave him a $400 check for the Ad, which I was told was an Amazing price for the size ad he gave me. I'm sure you can predict the ending of this story! Never heard from the guy again. months and months went by, he stopped taking my calls! I realized I had been scammed! Believe it or not, years later, this old man had the nerve and bad memory to walk in again and try to "get" me again! When I recognized him and told him I remember him and his rip-off company. he launched into a story on how it wasn't him that was the bad guy and how his former employer was the crook! Now, he explained, he is selling legitimate ads for alegitimate company! I asked him to wait in my lobby until I called the police! He fled! Can you imagine a woman just contacted my office again today? Same company, sams scam!! They are either not too bright, or just running out of dupes! Beware! Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Golf community magazine Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 13 2017
Events and adventures BIGGEST SCAM EVER Prey on the monkey, use unethical sales tactics and never disclose full price until you commit. Minneapolis Nationwide Author: Shoreview, Minnesota Clubs & Organizations: Events and adventures Nationwide

Sep 03 2017
Texas Choice Pageant, TCP, ACPP, Little Miss Pageant, To the Crown unethical tactics San Antonio Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: San Antonio Area, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Texas Choice Pageant San Antonio, Texas

Aug 28 2017
TLC Collective Jungle Boys This place did not properly weight out my product. They also gave me low end product with stems instead of the high grade medication I was promised. I let TLC know about the issue but they did not remedy the issue because their policy is not to de-stem any product! I stood in line for hours just to be given stems! I left negative review on weed maps but TLC masterfully had my review and account erased from weed maps! Beware! Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Clubs & Organizations: TLC Collective Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dobermantalk Vertical scope Www.dobermantalk.com Host of a forum which promotes and encourages libelous statements and defamation of character Toronto Ontario Author: Vincennes, Indiana Clubs & Organizations: Dobermantalk Toronto , Ontario

Aug 10 2017
Sonny Dean Stemple, Dean Stemple, Dean Monchichi, Treasure Trove II, SimplyExoctic Narcissitic sociopath, con man, history of fraud, dangerous David City Nebraska Author: Anywhere, Other Clubs & Organizations: Sonny Dean Stemple Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Patricia McKelroy She's a lier, said my pup was purebreed Tri-Color Yorkie Terrier .....NOT TRUE Temecula California
Author: Hemet, California Clubs & Organizations: Patricia McKelroy Temecula, California

Jul 07 2017
Isle Casino in pompano beach Isle Casino They are Racists Pompano Beach Florida Author: Fortlauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Isle Casino in pompano beach Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 04 2017
Thompson House Group Hills Penthouse; Robert Herrick Thompson House Owner Robert Herrick Is a Scam Artist Los Angeles California Author: New York, New York Clubs & Organizations: Thompson House Group Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 12 2017
Fraternal order of eagles Rip off Nokomis Florida Author: Nokomis, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Fraternal order of eagles Nokomis, Florida