Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Clubs & Organizations companies on Community topic

Showing 76-100 of 950 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 21 2016
Barbara Seif Phoenix Ripped me off Nj/Ny New York Author: New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Barbara Seif

Mar 02 2016
M&M Media ApS M&M Media ApS (DEALSOFTODAY)Thurøvej 52000 FrederiksbergDenmarkCVR: 34227292E-mail: info@dealsoftoday.euPhone: +44 2030340383 Contacted me inregards to a donation Frederiksberg, Denmark Denmark Author: Oxford Mills, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: M&M Media ApS Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
MassageClub.org harassed me, bothered me, refused to opt me out, spams me, ignored me, rude, disgusting, unprofessional, uncaring, unsympathetic San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Clubs & Organizations: MassageClub.org San Francisco, California

Jan 27 2016
Kancer Foundation Samer SalehNora SalehAbdul Saleh Disgusting....Every human being has been touched in someway by cancer ORMOND BEACH, Nationwide Author: valrico, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Kancer Foundation Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Plan Canada Plan USA, Because I'm a Girl, Plan International Scammed, unorganized, horrible customer service Brampton, Toronto Nationwide Author: Brampton, Ontario Clubs & Organizations: Plan Canada Nationwide