• Report: #1111966
Complaint Review:

Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, December 31, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: TomB — GAINESVILLE Florida
Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc.
3500 5th street Northport, Alabama USA

Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc. False claims that I owe money for a bouced payroll check at Walmart Northport Alabama

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I recieved a shocking letter stating that I have bouced a payroll check at Wal-mart. It is funny that I have never issued a payroll check to date. And, the listed check number is way off from what my check numbers are issued. I am the only employee in my little LLC company so I know no one got a hold of my checking info. I immediately wanted to know more about this so called collection agency. The BBB has no record of them, and then I saw the ripoff report listing and figured I would add my two cents. I wish these scum could be jailed and imprisoned at gunpoint by the swat team...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/complete-payment-recovery-services-inc/northport-alabama-35476/complete-payment-recovery-services-inc-false-claims-that-i-owe-money-for-a-bouced-payro-1111966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc.