Report: #1220632

Nationwide
    USA

completecase.com FRAUD /SCAM Seattle. Washington

*Author of original report: Case Closed

I signed up to this website completecase.com to use their service on divorce forms for our divorce. the kind of divorce we used was summary of dissolution of marriage not the regular form of divorce. i went on and paid $249. Within 3 minutes while reading questions that you need to answer I kinda browsed their forms. I never finished answering questions nor used their forms. To my surprise the form we needed wasn't in their website. So I immediately called the help line and told the problem. The agent told me to just go ahead and finish answering the questions because the other forms there ciuld be used still in the kind of divorce will be doing. But I replied NO I won't do that because the form we need isn't there after all. The agent told me "I'm sorry for the inconvenience mam. We don't have the form you need. Please email our supportcare blah blah... Then I emailed them. The response was

Subject: RE: Dissolution of Marriage in CA
Hi Brij

Thank you for your email.

Once we receive the Petition that you have filed with the court, we will send it off to the Billing Department for review.

If you continue to have questions or need further assistance at this time, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Jaime
CompleteCase.com Support

Due to the problems we encountered in our divorce process we finally pushed through with our divorce and filed it to the court without using any from that website. So I sent them the copy of our divorce and obviously the form we used wasn't the ones in their website. so clearly I am entitled for a refund. after emailing them... This was their answer to me:

Hi Brij

CompleteCase.com charges for the use of the site, access to live lawyer and support in addition to providing forms and instructions. Immediately upon purchasing an account, you receive access to the site, which includes detailed explanations regarding the issues necessary to complete divorce forms. These explanations are not public information but are the product of the extensive experience, research and use of paid experts by our founders and staff. In addition, you are provided statutes that are listed specifically regarding the question they are reviewing. Accessing this information is one of the largest part of our service. All of which is provided before seeing the forms. Once you have begun the question/answer process, you have used our site which does in fact provide support to our customers in the form of the information that is provided to you through the site.

After review of your account it appears that you 30 days passed the refund policy from the date of purchase to request for a refund.

You may wish to review the policies posted on our homepage at , completecase.com/policies that were available to you prior to signing up. It is clearly stated that a refund will not be offered if you do not proceed with completing the process or if a spouse refuses to sign the forms as that would not be considered our fault. We only provide refunds in the event that the forms are rejected by the court because it is our fault.

You will have access to the account for as long as necessary as there is no time limit on our service.

If you should require assistance in using the site, simply email us your questions so that we may better assist you by logging into your account and clicking on “HELP”.

We hope you find this helpful and if you continue to have questions or need further assistance at this time, please do not hesitate to contact us.

How would you rate my reply?
Great    Okay    Not Good

Melissa

Melissa Tenny
support@completecase.com

I immediately answered back and just went straight to BBB website and filed a complaint. Still waiting for a miracle to happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2015 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/completecasecom/nationwide/completecasecom-fraud-scam-seattle-washington-1220632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Case Closed

AUTHOR: - ()

This case is closed. The problem that occurred was addressed properly by the company.