Complaint Review: Compton Chiropractic Care LLC

• Compton Chiropractic Care LLC
    11974 CR 101, Suite 101
    The Villages, Florida
    USA

Compton Chiropractic Care LLC Crooks, Insurance seekers, Scammers, No integrity The Villages Florida

*Author of original report: Dr. Brent Compton Threatens Me

I went to Compton chiropractic to get adjustments for an old military injury. The first day, I spent over 2 hours talking about insurance and not got one treatment! I spoke with an office manager, who tried to get me to pay $200.00 out of pocket, saying my insurance would not pay! I told him he was wrong and called BC/BS and told him they did pay for consults. The doctor examined me and talked about therapy which I kept telling him, I go to physical therapy and did not need it there. The next appointment was supposed to be 30 or 45 mins but instead, they again talked with me about insurance; this time I say Dr. Compton's son, Brent; the prior appointment, I saw Dr. Compton and another Doctor. I kept telling Brent that I did not need therapy and only wanted adjustments; he kept trying to find other tests for me to have done to increase their bill. Finally, after talking over an hour and still no treatment, I left after Brent told me to wait in the room for some therapy, again, trying to make me have therapy. These people are a ripoff and need to be investigated! They sent my insurance a bill for $634.00 for a consultation; that is absolutely outrageous!! In the history of me going to chiroprators, I have never had to pay that for a consult!! Do not go to them; they prey on older people and try to rip their insurance off - their waiting room only had older people there!! They are a bunch of crooks!! My insurance paid them over $200 and that is too much!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2016 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/compton-chiropractic-care-llc/the-villages-florida-32162/compton-chiropractic-care-llc-crooks-insurance-seekers-scammers-no-integrity-the-villa-1323143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dr. Brent Compton Threatens Me

AUTHOR: - ()

Dr. Brett Compton called me to get me to take down my reviews on the websites I posted about his practice; after I hung up on him, he called me back 5 times and left me a threatening message that he was going to contact an attorney about what I said. I spoke the truth and he is trying to silence me; trying to keep me from expressing my freedom of speech! In the conversation, Dr. Compton blames me for not receiving treatment by saying, I left the office. Yes, I did leave because I went to his office two times, and did not receive any treatment; they talked with me about my insurance and tried to get me to have therapy I do not need. I contacted Blue Cross about Dr. Compton threatening me and they called him to ask him not to call me again and he told Christine from Blue Cross that he was considering gettin his attorney about me posting the reviews on the internet! He left me a message saying he would forward things to his attorney since he could not talk with me about it; he wants me to take down my posts and I am not going to do it!! If he wants good reviews, he need to be a better doctor and run his office better!! I posted about my experience and it was no lie; it is my right to tell the truth and voice my experience under the Constitution of the US.