Complaint Review: Compuserve

• Compuserve
    www.compuserve.com
    Nationwide

Compuserve ripoff Lakeland Florida

I had a bundled account with AOL and Compuserve for 3 years. It was supposed to be completed on 20 Dec. 2003. Called AOL and they cancelled me immediately and transferred me over to speak to someone in Compuserve. I was told I could not cancel until 17 Jan.

I called Jan 17 2004 and was told I would get free service for two months and they because I have DSL now that I could get their service for seven dollars and forty five cents (7.45) for the next two months. I checked my bank statement and there it was a charge for 7.45.

I called Conpuserve and it was reembursed and supposedly given an extra month because of the charge. But I was unable to utilize Compuserve. Because I was supposed to have free service up until Apr. 17 I am once again going to try to speak to some one that can speak our language and that I can understand and cancel this account. I am also getting in touch with my Bank so that they Do Not take any funds from my account. Thankyou for this opportunity, I just wish that I knew about this before this time.

Elvira
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2004 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/compuserve/nationwide/compuserve-ripoff-lakeland-florida-1029902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content