Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Adult Web Site companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 51-75 of 3,643 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 02 2017
arabmatchmaking.com I cancelled my reoccuring subscription and they on 2/12017 stating they received my cancellation and then they billed me again on 3/1/2017 Internet Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: arabmatchmaking.com Internet

Mar 02 2017
Kathleen Dalinda Livingston Katey Scam Boise Idaho
Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Site: Kathleen Dalinda Livingston Boise, Idaho

Feb 25 2017
Mean_Missy Elena Daniela Cojocaru Romania Internet
Author: California Adult Web Site: Mean_Missy Internet

Feb 25 2017
Rick Gervers Liar, fraud, all reports on this site are true Arlington Zoosk dating Author: Frisco, Texas Adult Web Site: Rick Gervers Internet

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
NUTRITION 888-4641042 Garcia Cambia They took $94 out of my account and have over drew my account. I was not ware of these extra charges Facebook ad Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Adult Web Site: NUTRITION 888-4641042 Internet

Feb 06 2017
Edmond Elijah Fennel, Elijah Scams women out of money via POF Columbia or Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Author: South Carolina Adult Web Site: Edmond Elijah Fennel Columbia or Myrtle Beach , South Carolina

Feb 05 2017
Aceloan.online Scam Internet Author: Austin, Texas Adult Web Site: Aceloan.online Internet

Feb 05 2017
Sexsearchcom.com Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Adult Web Site: Sexsearchcom.com Internet

Jan 29 2017
payrigid.com Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Adult Web Site: payrigid.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Perennial Care UCA A lady by the name Roberta called from 888 725 0337 ext 714 offering me a quote for a health medical coverage charged my credit card $339.00 Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Adult Web Site: Perennial Care United Caring Assoc Internet