Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Adult Web Site companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 76-100 of 3,642 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 20 2017
Pingwell Grocery Gadgets Unilaterally and without prior consultation or warning imposed a subscription obligation on a software app that I had already licensed with a once-in-a-lifetime payment that promised a no-ad version. When Pingwell bought the app from the company that created it they decided to spring this surprise on all users without warning via an app upgrade. Palo Alto California Author: Laredo, Texas Adult Web Site: Pingwell Palo Alto, California

Jan 14 2017
ECCIE Fake reviews, using personal information without consent, using images without consent, defamation, putting safety in jeopardy Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Adult Web Site: ECCIE Internet

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 06 2017
conslines.com I tried being able to have my husband calle while he's in jail and I was never able to get the call through. I asked multiple times to cancel my subscription and never got a reply back. I even tried calling but was sent to a voice mail which is odd because if this is a business it shouldn't have voicemail set up for an information hotline USA Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Adult Web Site: conslines.com Internet

Jan 02 2017
Lux STYLE Sent me things which I did not order Denmark Denmark Author: Singapore, Other Adult Web Site: Lux STYLE Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Tee4CoolGrandma This company is a scam Internet Author: Atikokan , Alabama Adult Web Site: Tee4CoolGrandma Internet

Dec 28 2016
Jack5454.bq on MillionnaireDates dating match to scam money edgerton, wisconsin Phoenix, Arizona
Author: laval, quebec, Adult Web Site: MillionaireDates Internet

Dec 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nicholson , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Prize candle Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Adult Web Site: Prize candle Internet

Dec 20 2016
MONGOCAMS.COM www.camjobs4models.com www.ezcamsites.com Insulting, abusing, threatning Miami Florida
Author: Alabama Adult Web Site: MONGOCAMS.COM Miami, Florida

Dec 18 2016
Side micro I paid $55.00 and was emailed a bogus download ,and was never mailed a hard copy of Windows 7 as it stated ,I emailed and called coustomer service with nobansures from either ,this is a scam and I got duped . Internet  Author: sanjose, California Adult Web Site: Side micro Internet

Dec 14 2016
Elite Singles or David Khalil David Khalil or Elite Singles Berlin Germany, Dover Delaware Internet Author: League City, Texas Adult Web Site: Elite Singles Internet

Dec 14 2016
Tophatters My husband purchase a computer after receiving it .it was not what we expected...Alto California Author: LARGO, Florida Adult Web Site: Tophatters Alto, California