Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Computer Dealers companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 26-50 of 2,127 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 01 2017
Groupon Store Price Plummet, operated by AV Electronic Solutions they sell computer models that they don't have - false advertising Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Dealers: AV Electronic Solutions Internet

Apr 13 2017
productscube.com Products Cube Products Cube will steal your money and not send you their products. They don't exist. Internet
Author: Clearwater, Florida Computer Dealers: productscube.com Internet

Apr 09 2017
ebay yes i have informed them that these controllers are counterfit. to all xbox one users. if spot controller being sold on ebay and is black or white but has 4 green leds on top. these do not work on the xbox one. make fine pc controllers. but if you buy for your xbox.you ill return it almost the day 1
Author: richmond, Indiana Computer Dealers: ebay

Apr 08 2017
Dell Surendra Raj On 1-4-17 Dell advertised a sale on the product "WD Blue PC SSD WDS250G1B0A - Solid state drive - 250 GB - internal - 2.5-inch - SATA 6Gb/s" for $19.99 each. So got online and ordered 2 of them from Dell, Dell Purchase ID: 2005704551081. Dell sent me an confirmation email the same day stating: Subtotal $199.98 Order Level Promotion:-$160.00 Shipping & Handling: $6.99 Shipping Discount Applied:-$6.99 Sales Tax:$2.50 Total Amount: $42.48 I then received an email 4 days later stating that my order had been cancelled. I did NOT cancel this order, Dell did, and did not give any explanation as to why. Round Rock Texas Author: PLANO, Illinois Computer Dealers: Dell Round Rock, Texas

Aug 05 2017
Used Apple Store of Derry, New Hampshire Bill is the owner Sold me a broken computer and told me about it AFTER I bought it. Derry New Hampshire Author: New Haven, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Used Apple Store of Derry, New Hampshire Derry, New Hampshire

Mar 13 2017
PCLiquidations substandard equipment missing hardware Jacksonville Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Dealers: PCLiquidations Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 24 2017
gameseek scam deceptive advertising Winsford Internet Author: manchester, Alabama Computer Dealers: gameseek Internet

Jan 23 2017
Laptop Experience Laptopexperience Sold me junk Internet Author: marion, Michigan Computer Dealers: Laptop Experience Internet

Jan 18 2017
Ebay User Yevzem Laptop, notebook, ebay fraud Fishers Indiana Author: Redondo Beach, California Computer Dealers: Ebay User Yevzem Fishers, Indiana

Nov 30 2016
Avangatee services llc Scam/ fraud posed as a computer service provider. California
Author: Mississippi Computer Dealers: Avangatee services llc Internet

Nov 27 2016
PCLiquidations self Jacksonville Florida Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Dealers: PCLiquidations Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 12 2016
Ecycle Best Bounced check, 90% lower payment offered vs estimate Sparks Internet, nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Dealers: Ecycle Best Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
starfall electronics starfallelectronics-- ebay seller name Terrible customer service and Rude staff. I would never buy from them. Buyer Beware! carpentersville Illinois Author: Internet Computer Dealers: starfall electronics Internet

Sep 14 2016
GE Capital James cooper I was calling GE Capital hoping to get a loan of at least $3,000 I am a beginning student at IU and I just wanted the money to help me pay for school so I called back and got a man named or who named himself James Cooper Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Dealers: GE Capital Colorado