Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Computer Fraud companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 51-75 of 7,632 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 28 2016
cleverbridge.com cs@cleverbridge.com Illigal software sales, pirate software seller, credit card fraud Internet Author: San Bruno, California Computer Fraud: cleverbridge.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
Solid Tech Bait and Switch, Frauod, rude,l would not refund.. Do NOT get involved with this Co. You wi8ll never see your $$ again! Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Solid Tech Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Dell Computers, Dell, or Dell, Inc. Company Sells Defective Laptops They Cannot Fix Round Rock, Texas Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Fraud: Dell Computers Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable vision LLC Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Fraud: High Class Universe

Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe charged my credit card over $87 for products that were never delivered. Site is no longer available. No email response. Internet Author: Rockledge, Florida Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Revita Youth Service Billed me for products ordered and returned to a different company. The company I ordered their product from (Beauty & Truth) refunded my money (50% immediately and 50% when returned). This company sent me nothing and charged me $89.97 and $85.94 from my bank account. This company is a total ripoff! Do NOT order any of their products from anyone! Internet Author: Waianae, Hawaii Internet Fraud: Revita Youth Internet

Dec 24 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Big rip off. Internet Author: Estherville , Iowa Computer Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 24 2016
Machinezone Game of war Stole my account then gave information to aid in destruction of said account Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Machinezone Internet

Dec 23 2016
Tee 4 cool grandma I ordered two shirts through them on November 24, 2016 paid full amount was told I would receive within three weeks I have emailed four times to see where my order was I have called five times to try to cancel absolutely no communication and they will not answer to refund my money there are hundreds of people in the same situation . This company is a fraud and has been reported to the better bureau business . When you order from them they give you a confirmation number then give you an email stating they will give you a tracking number when the order will be sent out and never send out any other emails after your payment goes through . Detroit Michigan Internet
Author: Black hawk , South Dakota Computer Fraud: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Dec 21 2016
Legacy Collect calls Fraud chares to my bank account from debit card unknown Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Computer Fraud: Legacy Collect calls Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered 2 dog house banks Nov 30th; credit card charged, no product. No correspondence since original confirmation Internet Author: Cranston, Rhode Island Computer Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
EasySoftTech Foolishly I was phished & ended up paying $499 to "scrub" malware from my computer. I just got bilked again. Fort Worth Texas Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: EasySoftTech Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 16 2016
Microsoft - Bill Gates SHAME ON YOU BILL GATES!!! A year ago I bought a "lemon" from your Co.l and it has not worked properly in the entire year. Washington state Washington Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Microsoft - Bill Gates

Dec 13 2016
GameServers Choopa GAMESERVERS HACKED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND IP ADDRESS Matawan New Jersey Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Computer Fraud: GameServers Matawan, New Jersey

Dec 13 2016
GLD SVCGS.COM 8553319531 TN TN Author: Round rock, Texas Computer Fraud: GLD SVCGS.COM Internet

Dec 12 2016
fidelity bank Mr.Nnamndi okokwo I am victimed lagos logos Author: colombo, Connecticut Computer Fraud: fidelity bank Nationwide

67, Report #1341967

Dec 07 2016
Remo Optimizer accessed to buy $29.95 software to repair computer and was told technician price to repair was $335.00 I was told "Montreal, but I think it was India don't know internet Author: Lauderhll, Florida Computer Fraud: Remo Optimizer Internet

68, Report #1341918

Dec 07 2016
mypix2 Groupon mypix2.com never delivered Apex North Carolina Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: mypix2 Apex, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
elite IT computer repair Internet Author: Aztec, Alabama Computer Fraud: elite IT Internet