Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Computer Help Desk companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 1-25 of 555 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 16 2017
Linden Labs Linden Labs San Fransisco California Author: Raymond terrace, Other Computer Help Desk: Linden Labs San Fransisco, California

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
Apple f***** up customer support and i.d./password change Cupertino, CA California Author: Antioch, California Computer Help Desk: Apple

Sep 29 2017
fastsupport.com / 'GEEK TEAM' = FAKE ONLINE SCAMMERS BEWARE! tried to remote access a computer through a site login; malware site, trojan login, looking to scam completely and take credit & personal information! Sunrise City, Florida (which is fake....) Florida Author: miami, Florida Computer Help Desk: fastsupport.com Internet

5, Report #1402091

Sep 24 2017
BBB.org BBB CORRUPTED - They only care about money. washington Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Computer Help Desk: BBB Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Consumer Cellular Insurmountable problems with Consumer Cellular Customer Service re Samsung Galaxy 8 Nationwide Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Computer Help Desk: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 01 2017
Linksys smart wifi setup.com linksyssmartwifisetup.com scam, attempts to hack into computer, fake Linkksys smart wifi technical support, fake 323 area code Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Help Desk: Linksys smart wifi setup.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Essential Services Worldwide LLC The people I spoke with said that their company name was Essential Services Worldwide, but I an not sure if the website with this same name is connected to these people, who misinformed me that they were affiliated with Microsoft and that they were certif Deceitful company not sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Essential Services Worldwide LLC Internet

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
XpertSolutions Apparent tech scam Bellflower California Author: Montclair, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: XpertSolutions Bellflower, California

Jul 16 2017
leverco limited service not provided Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Computer Help Desk: leverco limited Internet

Jul 14 2017
Harris Poll surveys will not let me enter the site...will not let me contact them..have been a member for years and have points to redeem.. new york Author: VILLA PARK, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Harris Poll surveys Internet

Jun 25 2017
Just Answer repeated charges although not authorized Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Computer Help Desk: Just Answer Internet

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Sykes Enterprises AIB Problems Tampa Florida Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Help Desk: Sykes Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Itechzone Virus alert pop up & alarm Internet Author: Auburn , California Computer Help Desk: Itechzone Internet

May 30 2017
iTechZone.net aka LockforSure.com Avtechinfo.com InfoTechLine.net Tech-abs.net Run of the mill Indian Tech Support Scam sites Bellingham, WA, Folsom, CA Sayreville, NJ Internet Author: Margate, Florida Computer Help Desk: iTechZone.net Internet