Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Internet Fraud companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 1-25 of 20,129 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 20 2017
Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Bait and switch. Supposedly sent package then asks for another $200 for a stamp needed Baltimore Maryland
Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Internet Fraud: Frank Johnson Pure Chem Store Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 19 2017
coin-simple ripoff coin-simple bitcoin New York, NY Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Fraud: coin-simple Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good "Deal" on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, "Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says "KERRY" to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a "free promo" I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 17 2017
localblackmilfs.com Copyright © localblackmilfs.comLocalblackmilfslive.com The site is automated and the women on the site are not real. You are constantly getting pregenerated conversations. No reall dating connections and they will not give you a refund. internet Internet Author: LEES SUMMIT, Missouri Internet Fraud: localblackmilfs.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Romano Toscano Hoopio Loyd Mobile Linckit Appswap Fake entrepreneur Romano Toscano scamming by not paying bills New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: Romano Toscano New York, New York

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
Deal Dash Fake Bidders Online Internet Author: Onaga, Kansas Internet Fraud: Deal Dash Internet

MOVIEPASS is a SCAM Author: Westlake, Ohio Internet Fraud: MOVIEPASS Internet

Oct 16 2017
www.myopinions.com.au www.myopinions.com.au this is a ripoff website first asked people to do the surveys and as soon as you enough points which generally cost you few days and you want to redeem your points they will blocked you  Australia Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: www.myopinions.com.au Internet

Oct 16 2017
MOVIEPASS scammed me Internet Author: Westlake, Ohio Internet Fraud: Moviepass Internet

Oct 16 2017
Padre gaurdian angel readings Their website registration is: 1264735-VAT. And also to their stupid website number#: EU826410345.I paid for the two books i contacted you multiple times and the links they sent have never worked i asked for a full refund and never got one. I am also unh 100% gaurentee not upheld Padre gaurdian angel Padre - P.O. Box 9464, General Post Office, Hong K internet Author: Glasgow, Alabama Internet Fraud: Padre gaurdian angel readings Internet

Oct 15 2017
Bluefly.com BLUEFLY.COM sells worn clothing as new and then refuses to allow return bc clothing is worn! Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Bluefly.com Internet

Oct 15 2017
NORTON SYMANTEC UNAJUTHORISED CREDIT CARD CHARGE Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Norton Symantec Internet