Computers & Internet → Internet Fraud

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 09 2017
safeca stoke out of my bank 100$ cabt be fond Internet Author: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Internet Fraud: safeca Internet

Feb 08 2017
Cash Advance Inc. family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter collectively referred to as the “Cash Advance Related Companies,” “we,” “our,” or “us”. sueing me o n garnishments of my check if i don't pay. I have never borrowed money from any of these places Los Angeles Nationwide Author: STROUD, Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Cash Advance Inc. Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Claims that my domain name is expiring Miami Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Internet Fraud: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp Miami, Florida

Feb 06 2017
smarttek.com smarttek.com aka Michael palenko aka mike palenko aka cancunvibe.com aka Rowena palenko, michael palenko hacked all my electronics over $30'000 north las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas , Nevada Internet Fraud: smarttek.com north las vegas , Nevada

Feb 06 2017
Spoil Meow Up Fine Cat Products False Advertising, Failed to respond to email requests to cancel subscription, no product received except "sample box" Woodland Hills California Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Spoil Meow Up Fine Cat Products Woodland Hills, California

Feb 06 2017
Bidtoro Systematic Trade Ltd, Systematic Entertainment Shopping Ltd Accepted credit card payments towards bid credits but rejected payments for credit cache and winning items. Australia, U.K. and Gibraltar Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Internet Fraud: Bidtoro Internet

Feb 05 2017
Winners International You won a 2015 Mercedes and $5 million Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Winners International Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Jupiter Support HACK AND STOLE MY FINANCIAL RECORD/ IDENTITY Scottsdale Arizona Author: Dania Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Jupiter Support Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
paymentwall csi paymentwall and cse paymentwall [same company credit card fraud San Francisco California Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: paymentwall California

Feb 02 2017
Team lava storm8 Charged my card but didn't get purchased item Internet Author: Lorain, Ohio Internet Fraud: Team lava storm8 Internet

Feb 02 2017
BBPEOPLEMEET big and beautiful dating sitr I signed up for a 3 month special for $23.00...and now I have charges for $41.00 and $3.99..and there is no number to call and complain to.. BBPEOPLEMEET.CO Internet Author: BRISTOL, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: BBPEOPLEMEET Internet

Feb 01 2017
3bsoftware, Inc SCAM! I was double charged....once for 20.98 then again for 24.98! Internet Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Internet Fraud: 3bsoftware, Inc Internet

Feb 01 2017
cardcash walmart card cash They are ROBBING people Brick New Jersey Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: cardcash Brick, New Jersey

Jan 31 2017
Lux style international Billing and DEBT collecting on items NOT purchased Denmark Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Internet Fraud: Lux style international Internet

Jan 31 2017
LuxStyle International LuxStyle International Company has deceptive buying process. Please do not buy from this company. Internet Author: Melbourne, Internet Fraud: LuxStyle International Internet

Palila Butler Internet Dating Scammer Manchester, United Kingdom International
Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Palila Butler United Kingdom

Jan 31 2017
NutraSkin Beware of NutraSkin unfair, deceptive and false advertising and ripoff business practices Provo Utah Author: Ellensburg, Washington Internet Fraud: NutraSkin Provo, Utah

Jan 31 2017
Superior Living RWS, Real World Seduction, Swinggcat, Joshua Seltzer, Superior Living Inc. Unauthorized charges Internet
Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Superior Living Internet

Jan 30 2017
Mr. Tony G. Morris PCH claims I won a prize from PCH Nationwide Author: Brookfield, Illinois Internet Fraud: Mr. Tony G. Morris Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Roomster Charged for more than the authorized 3 day membership and refused to issue a refund when contacted immediately Internet Author: British Columbia Internet Fraud: Roomster Internet

Jan 30 2017
Carolyn Ellenberger ebay Ripoff Artist! Cambridge Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Carolyn Ellenberger Cambridge , Massachusetts

Jan 30 2017
CyberCoders Robert Jocobo Liar, Cheat, Ripoff Artist Northern California Internet Author: Mill Valley, California Internet Fraud: CyberCoders Internet