Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
On-Line Stores companies on Computers & Internet topic

Showing 1-25 of 7,010 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 21 2017
Catherine Gretschel Aisha Voya Creations Failure to Deliver Products & Refusal to Communicate Huntingtown Maryland Author: Boynton Beach, Florida On-Line Stores: Catherine Aisha Voya Creations Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jin Ja They keep taking money off my card but won't answer phone when I call Internet Author: PHOENIX, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jin Ja Internet

Oct 19 2017
Poppoly No such thing as return policy! China Internet Author: Kent, Washington On-Line Stores: Poppoly Internet

Oct 19 2017
Destination XL Casual Male, Rochester, Whatever name they are going by now. Charged wrong account, denied, extremely rude after and accusatory, and only sent one order instead of the two I was trying to place. Nationwide Nationwide Author: California On-Line Stores: Destination XL Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Warehouse Deals, Inc Warehouse Deals IncAmazon Warehouse Deals, IncAmazon.com Amazon warehouse deals incorporated amazon.com Internet Author: San Diego, California On-Line Stores: Warehouse Deals, Inc Internet

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 15 2017
Bargain Light Internet Author: Torrance, California Attorneys General: Bargain Light Internet

Oct 12 2017
CREPSLOCKER / CREPSLOCKER.COM / @CREPSLOCKER EXPOSED FOR 100% FAKE/REPLICA GOODS - SCAM/FRAUD Internet
Author: Harrow, On-Line Stores: Crepslocker Internet

Oct 10 2017
Fingerhut Web Bank Payment Program Options that affects Customer's Credit report Ridgewood, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Saleguru I purchase a curling iron. Advertised on instagram. Worth $59.99 It's been almost a month now and still didn't receive my order. I would really want my money back! I don't feel good about this company. Anybody who can help me? I appreciate any input. Did not receive my order! Internet
Author: Westerly, Rhode Island On-Line Stores: Saleguru Internet

Oct 09 2017
Skinny Me Chocolate Try Skinny Me, skinnymechocolate.com, eatskinnychocolate.com skinny me chocolate, tryskinnyme.com, eatskinnyme.com, skinnymechocolate.com Austell Internet Author: Georgia On-Line Stores: Skinny Me Chocolate Internet

Oct 07 2017
My Business venture MBV They stole thousands from me. Smithtown Internet Author: Spring valley, California On-Line Business: My Business venture Internet

Oct 05 2017
Mightyskins AKA Visionsigns Take your money and run away West Palm Beach, Florida Author: Vancouver, California On-Line Stores: Mightyskins Internet

Oct 05 2017
OnlineLeggingStore.com scam, fraud, never delivered, worst customer service, lies about inventory, ignores complaints, offers cancellation and refund THEN NEVER CANCELS OR REFUNDS, doesn't respond to BBB complaints, thieving company San Diego Internet, Califonia
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico On-Line Stores: OnlineLeggingStore.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
Playster double billing rip-off artists whose "customer" service is condescending and rude. Internet Author: Hudson, Florida On-Line Stores: Playster Internet

Oct 02 2017
ShopChrissZoe Never received package Los Angeles Internet
Author: San. Francisco, California On-Line Stores: ShopChrissZoe Internet

Oct 01 2017
IO HAWK John Soibatian - President The IO Hawk a personal motorised transporter hit social media in 2015, If you wanted one you had to pre-order with IO Hawk on their website. My family pre-ordered two IO Hawks and they charged my american express card instantly for the amount of USD $5042.58 on 28 June 2015. We received one email from them confirming the purchase. We never received the two boards here in Australia I have made many attempts over the last two years they have never returned an email nor when I contact them thru their site either.. * Internet Author: PERTH, Other On-Line Stores: IO HAWK Internet

Sep 29 2017
American Mint and/or Michael Young, President of American Mint The supervisor told me that American Mint is returning my 6 Trump coins and will not refund my money. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: San Antonio, Texas On-Line Stores: American Mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania