Complaint Review: computersupportonline.com

• Reported By: karen — provo Utah United States of America
  • computersupportonline.com

Internet
    United States of America

computersupportonline.com computersupportonline.com, computersupportonline Ripoff!! Charged my card multiple times without saying to do so. Internet

*Author of original report: Company lies about multiple things!

*UPDATE Employee: This is a hoax report.

They charged my card multiple times when they said only once. I cant get ahold of anyone there ever! This company has stolen money from us multiple times! all i want is justice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/computersupportonlinecom/internet/computersupportonlinecom-computersupportonlinecom-computersupportonline-ripoff-charge-927206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company lies about multiple things!

AUTHOR: karen - (United States of America)

This company acts as if they are microsoft partners if you check microsofts pinpoint they are not even posted as a partner on their site. This company is a scam, There "Terms and Conditions" are also from another company???  Also if you call their number it has just a cheesy phone ring and no one ever answers the dang phone, how am i suppose to get a refund if the company them selves will not pick up the phone.
   While speaking with the sales rep he kept also saying his name was something else every time i spoke with him while they were diagnosing my problem.  I wish i would of paid attention to my gut feeling about this company. I am just a 76 year old man that was taken advantage of while trying to get help. What has this world come to now.
   Alll i can say for other customers looking into this company is dont use them unless you want money issues!

This is a hoax report.

AUTHOR: Al - (United States of America)

We keep records of all transactions and work we do, we do not have any duplicate transactions whatsoever. We are paypal certified and use paypal for all our transactions and can prove that we never had any duplicate charges. This is a hoax report, put up by a competitor to give us a bad reputation.

We have not even had a customer from Provo, Utah, and we have not even had a customer named Karen either. No one has even tried to contact us to complain or ask for a refund. I personally speak with every customer we have every day to make sure they are satisfied. I am one of the owners of Computer Support Online. I ask to have this fake report removed, and our good reputation restored. If you have any questions You can call me at 855-577-5100.