Complaint Review: Conceptlens

• Reported By: anonymous — glendale California United States of America
  • Conceptlens

Internet
    United Kingdom

Conceptlens Conceptlens , no delivery of goods and bad customer service! Liverpool, United Kingdom Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Detail explanation sent regarding order & refund issued

Conceptlens has not replied to my emails about my order from almost 2 weeks ago. Their website states they reply to customer inquiries within 12 hours. It's been about a week since my first email. My order has been "processing" for almost 2 weeks now. I wasn't expecting my goods to arrive within a couple days but would at least like a reply to my emails. Their website states delivery within 5 days!!! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conceptlens/internet/conceptlens-conceptlens-no-delivery-of-goods-and-bad-customer-service-liverpool-unite-563074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Detail explanation sent regarding order & refund issued

AUTHOR: Conceptlens inc. - (United Kingdom)

We have sent you an email regarding your order, explaining the matter and also given you the option for a full refund. Your request for a refund has been issued and we hope this has solved the issue for you.

Regards,