Complaint Review: Concierge Literary Promotions

• Concierge Literary Promotions
    277 Johnson Ave
    Frankfort, Kentucky
    USA

Concierge Literary Promotions, Myriam Judith Perkins ,Keelie Chatfield,Kiki Chatfield Very unprofessional literary publicists/cyberbullies Frankfort Kentucky

*Author of original report: Update

I participated in a raffle event at which a gift card was being given away on July 3, 2014. The event required me to "like" their Facebook page, and encourage my friends to do so. I followed the terms of the contest, but was refused entry into the raffle. I suspect that other people had the same problem, and that the contest itself was fake (i.e. the gift care would be awarded to a fake person.) I voiced my grievance on Facebook and was harassed and stalked by Myriam Judith Perkins and Keelie Chatfield, the owners of this company. They even telephoned my business partner (who has young children) at 11:30pm that night. I was on the other phone line and could hear Myriam screaming on the phone.Keelie also threatened that she would contact various peers of mine and warn them to blacklist me. I have reports from several friends that she and Myriam have spread false rumors about me, even falsely claiming that I have a criminal record and that I "hacked" their computers. In a virtual conference with the authors she works with, Keelie ordered them to block me from social media. Her exact words were "BLOCK HIS A**!" and I have screenshots of this from several people. I believe she did this as a means of eliminating what she views as "competition" for the authors she represents.These two individuals are extremely unprofessional and have resorted to harassment, threats and cyberbullying/stalking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/concierge-literary-promotions/frankfort-kentucky-40601/concierge-literary-promotions-myriam-judith-perkins-keelie-chatfieldkiki-chatfield-ver-1172509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: midwestwriter187 - ()

The company "Concierge Literary Promotions" announced that it is "on hold." However, consumers should beware: Keelie Chatfield, one of the cyberbullies involved in this venture, is now doing business as "The Next Step PR."

Extreme caution is recommended when dealing with these people, as they have a history of harassment, bullying and even falsifying reports to government agencies. Also, the overall quality of their work is poor: newsletters and public releases are regularly filled with grammatical and typographical errors, which is ridiculous for someone representing professional authors.

Consider carefully before giving money to Keelie Chatfield. If you have already done so and want a refund, it's recommended that you send a written demand to 379 Michelle Drive, Richmond KY 40475.