Complaint Review: Confederate Superstore, Spring TX

• Reported By: Jerry — Hudson Florida USA
  • Confederate Superstore, Spring TX

Internet
    USA

Confederate Superstore, Spring TX Prime Patriot. Blue Lives Matter. Additional monthly charges. Spring TX Internet

In May 2017 I responded to an add by Confederate Superstore, Spring TX. The add was on Facebook for a free flag, just pay shipping. Once in the site they offer other things , to which I purchased. I did, receive the items, for the price I agreed on. However on June 05 2017 a new charge from my Bank Card appeared for 19.97. I had not purchased anything or authorized the debit.

When I looked them up on line I could not find a phone number or a way to contact them. What I did find was a number of complaints for the very same thing. Some have received this erronous charge for three consecutive months. No one seems to know what it is for.

I have contacted my Bank to cancel my Bank Card, so they cannot continue to charge me. I speculate that those who respond to the free Flag, pay shipping only. Are unknowingly being signed up for a monthly charge for a membership to Blue Lives Matter. This is at least a deceptive practice, if not fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2017 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/confederate-superstore-spring-tx/internet/confederate-superstore-spring-tx-prime-patriot-blue-lives-matter-additional-monthly-ch-1378807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content