Complaint Review: Confederate Superstore

• Confederate Superstore
    519 Todd St.
    Conroe & Oak Ridge, Texas
    USA

Confederate Superstore, Cause-Central, scott@scottrogers.com, Badge-Buys, Prime Patriot Free flag, $ 6.95 shipping. No, $ 19.97 each month, no subscription but they claim that. Fraud charges. Conroe & Oak Ridge Texas

This all started with an ad from PRIME PATRIOT.   Sent credit card info to Prime Patriot for a free flag for $ 6.95 shipping. 8 weeks later, got flag but I was charged $ 19.97.  Repeatedly charged for 5 months after and nothing wanted or received.

No one answers phone. I got a new phone # off of my ATM card account.  Called it, woman with strong southern accent answered and reported she works for a phone exchange for several businesses. Explained the situation and she asked for my name stating she could look into account.  Put on hold, then she came back and said she couldn't get into account.  Working for a "phone exchange" and has access to accounts?  Highly doubted.  Informed her I will get law enforcement involved for Federal Wire fraud charges.

Short time later received a call from a guy claiming to be Curtis Williams.  Explained situation and that I wanted a refund, but that another Ripoff Report said no bank would cash a check from them.  I simply told him I was documenting and contacting the FBI.

He said he'd have to contact finance dept. to get refund going.  I (much) later received emails refunding entire amount.  It was accepted by my bank. Thus I was given back all of my money.

However, it was NOT an easy process. During which time between refund phone conversation and actual refund, I received an envelope from Cause-Central, went to post office and did tracking and required signature through post off.  Later, got notice from post office, on my door, that another envelope came and it required me to sign for receipt.  I wasn't home and the post office notification stated they would keep the envelope 14 days and return it to Confederate SS.

Keep in mind, this all started by me contacting Prime Patriot for a free flag and being charged by the other companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2017 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/confederate-superstore/conroe-oak-ridge-texas/confederate-superstore-cause-central-scottscottrogerscom-badge-buys-prime-patriot-1389777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content