Complaint Review: Connect3D

• Reported By: Grafton Massachusetts
  • Connect3D
    1762 Technology Drive Suite 223
    San Jose, California

Connect3D For 1/25-2/25 2G USB Buy.com & Connect3d Conspiracy on Mail in Rebates San Jose California

On January 25, 2007, I purchased Connect3D 2G USB drive through Buy.com's online rebate offer as well. I submitted my mail in rebate on 02/06/2007. I called the Connect3D Company in around June, 2007 and came to know that they are still processing the rebate forms. It's now October 24, 2007, when I call the the phone # listed on the rebate it says it's no longer exist. I still didn't receive any check like many of you out there. Went to BBB.org to look up the company and found a link to www.rebate-zone.com/Connect3D/ and saw the following statement:

A message from Connect3D to their customers:

Due to the lack of payment from our distributor, there has been a significant delay in rebate payments for products purchased at Buy.com. Connect3D apologizes for this delay. Connect3D is currently working on a solution and hopes to pay rebates as soon as possible. Please do not call our rebate processing center, as payment of the rebate is out of their control.

For rebates on Connect3D products purchased through Office Depot - this is not a Connect3D sponsored offer. Please call Office Depot at 866-541-0284 for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Connect3D Customer Support

I am not sure what we can do about this

Suri
Grafton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/connect3d/san-jose-california-95110/connect3d-for-125-225-2g-usb-buycom-connect3d-conspiracy-on-mail-in-rebates-san-jose-280543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content