Complaint Review: Conn's

• Submitted: Sat, August 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011
  • Reported By: Marie — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
  • Conn's
    Airline Hwy. Baton Rouge, La.
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    United States of America

Conn"s Airline Hwy. Baton Rouge, La. rude, unprofessional . Baton Rouge, La., Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me

My sister went to Conn's and bought a clothes dryer and we wanted it delivered.  We are both senior citizens and we only live about a mile away.  It was going to take several days for the delivery so we chose to have them load it and we unloaded it and opened it.  It was not easy.  They loaded the wrong dryer.  We called them and they said wehad to bring it back, that's right, even though they sent the wrong one we had to load it and take it back.  When we got back to the store they made my sister wait almost an hour before unloading and reloading the correct dryer. While making phone calls to communicate all of this the receptionist was very rude and the manager wasn't much better.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2011 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conns/baton-rouge-louisiana-70806/conns-airline-hwy-baton-rouge-la-rude-unprofessional-baton-rouge-la-louisiana-764829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please contact me

AUTHOR: connsresolution - (USA)

I'm sorry you are having problems with your purchase. Please email me your contact information to facebook@conns.com so we can try to resolve your problem.

Stephanie