Complaint Review: Conrad Hotel Hilton Honors, Fort Lauderdale

• Conrad Hotel Hilton Honors, Fort Lauderdale
    551 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

Conrad Hotel Hilton Honors, Fort Lauderdale Joshua (head of valet) Valet has damaged my car, I have photo proof, still ignored Fort Lauderdale Florida

I find no joy in leaving such a poor review, however, one of their valet attendants has damaged my vehicle (and didn't think to tell me) and after over two weeks time and three promised returned calls my car remains damaged. Joshua the head of valet will be sure to let you know he has no interest in helping you and might ask what you have done to follow up with the situation instead of what he can do to help.

I am among at least 3 other people I personally know who have had their vehicles damaged by their valet services and none of which had been notified of said damages, all of which have had an uphill battle to get valet to fix their damages. The parking garage has two cameras within 10 feet of where valet had parked my car; both new, functioning cameras.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conrad-hotel-hilton-honors-fort-lauderdale/fort-lauderdale-florida-33304/conrad-hotel-hilton-honors-fort-lauderdale-joshua-head-of-valet-valet-has-damaged-my-c-1411841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content