Complaint Review: Conseco - Green Tree Financing

• Conseco - Green Tree Financing
    7800 IH 10 WEST STE.200
    SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Conseco - Green Tree Financing FRAUDULENT BILLING, RIPOFF! SAN ANTONIO Texas

I financed a new mobil home 1997 with Conseco. At various times I paid @350.00 a month instead of the $236.16 payment. By March 2004 my statements were showing me I did not have a payment due until July 2004 as I was paid ahead.

In April 2004 I bought a house and did not make a payment to Conseco/Green Tree until July 2004 as shown due date on each statement thru June 2004. I started making payments on mobil home in July 2004 as due.

And every month since July 2004 to present, Green Tree Financing has shown my whole payment be applied to interest. Sometime between March 2004 and July 2004, Green Tree bought Conseco.

I wrote Green Tree a letter several months ago asking for an audit on my account. They sent me back a copy of my contract and no audit report. And told me they could apply all my money to interest because I did not make a payment from April 2004 til July 2004.

I was paid ahead and "they" are the ones who showed me paid ahead each month. Which I should have been anyway.
But they are still applying every payment , which I make every month to interest. I know this is a rip off and will I have to get an attorney to get this straigten out??

I think somewhere in the transfer of Conseco to Green Tree Fin. I was showed as not making a payment those months shown above and they are not looking at my whole account of being paid ahead 4 months.

Please advise or help me. I old poor working woman, but I am paying for my house and making my mobil home payments also. But I know they are ripping me off on this interest. I can not get a straight answer from Green Tree.

Linda
odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conseco-green-tree-financing/san-antonio-texas-78230/conseco-green-tree-financing-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-san-antonio-texas-146940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content