Complaint Review: Conseco Life Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Sat, September 02, 2017
  • Updated: Sat, September 02, 2017
  • Reported By: Crying Abuela — New Jersey USA
  • Conseco Life Insurance Co.
    PO Box
    Carmel, Indiana
    USA

Conseco Life Insurance Co. Conseco, Wilco Life Insurance, Washington National Insurance, Insurance Company Fraud, Liars, Customer reps providing inconsistent information, refusing to send mail correspondence in writing, denied life insurance claim after loved ones passing, consumer since 1994 Carmel Indiana **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

This company has given me multiple different names by which they go by. Each time I call, a different customer rep gives me a different name; wilco life, washington national, life insurance co, conseco, etc. The first time I called following my grandmothers death, the representative informed me she would send me the claim forms to file a claim. Three months later and eight phone calls later, I still havent received one piece of mail, even after numerous requests. Actually, they are now telling me, they have no access to the account or its status because it has been "lapsed" since 2015. They then advised me that they can only give information to the owner of the account (which is my grandmother, the deceased). I am the beneficiary, but they still refuse to speak with me. I find this to be odd being that I have the policy information with the benefit amount to be paid out upon my grandmothers death. They wont allow me to escalate the call to a supervisor, they were cold and ruthless and offered no type of sympathy or condolences for my loss. They have not tried one step to try and help me understand where they are pulling their information from. My grandmother kept all of her finances well documented, managed and up to date, and kept me informed of her business dealings. There is no reason why every other insurance company was successfully cashed out with ease, but this company is the only one with shady, cold and scheming business, denyng a policy where benefits are due to this family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2017 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conseco-life-insurance-co/carmel-indiana-46082/conseco-life-insurance-co-conseco-wilco-life-insurance-washington-national-insurance-1397517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content