Complaint Review: Conslines

Internet
    USA

Conslines Conslines conned me !! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You did not followed instructions

Conslines conned me!!! They don't tell you about additional hidden fees......the pricing of using their service to keep in touch with your loved one in jail sounds really good and like you're getting an awesome deal on inmate calls, however, absolutely NOT the case. They never answer the toll free number when I called to inquire about the additional fees which I knew nothing about. They can only be reached by email. The hidden fees require the inmate to be charged almost another $2.00 per call. This charge is NOT listed when choosing a plan nor at checkout. AND they have charged my credit card another $13.99 for their service that I haven't even used!! Makes a total of $31.97 they got me for!! Beware.......don't use this service, it's NOT as good as it sounds!!!! Use paytell, they're an honest company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2017 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conslines/internet/conslines-conslines-conned-me-internet-1369484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You did not followed instructions

AUTHOR: Conslines Director - (USA)

We sent you welcome email with instructions step by step seems like you never completed all steps. Inmate calls are not regular calls you needed to follow instructions to receive the calls. You can contacg us 24/7 at info@conslines.com , we have not received any email from you. Paytel its some facilities collect call company they charge from $7 to $15 for 1 call. If you prefer to pay so much it is your desition.