Complaint Review: Conslines

Internet
    USA

Conslines Scammed me out of my money Mecico Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You forgot to follow instructions

My fiancé is locked up and I was looking around to save money and I came across conslines and it sound like a pretty good deal. So I purchased the unlimited plan which was $30 and I never second guessed it at first because it had a BBB Logo and some other things so I continued with it. So later during the day my fiance called me from the recent account I was using and I gave him the new number that conslines had gave me and he calls it later on and it was a elderly lady phone number. So I contact them and the address on the website isn't the email they replied from and I told them I want my money back and that they were scammers out of Mexico pretending they are located in USA. They began to argue with me about I'm not doing it right and I was doing everything step by step. I call the 888 number that was on their website and Noone answered the phone, been calling all day on the 14th of April and it sends you to a voicemail. [continued below]....

..... The person continued to argue with me through email and I even have them my phone number to contact me but Noone never called. So I told them to cancel my account and to put the money back into my account and they didn't do neither so I filed a complaint with my back and next is a police report. It's sad that you have people out there and who knows how many others have been a victim also and it needs to be stopped before they cheat others out of their money.all people want to do is find a cheaper way to connect with their loved ones while he/she is locked up and people like conslines is making a bad example out of it. I hope you guys get caught and procscuted for what you have done to innocent people.and I also have emails and other stuff to prove that I purchased from yall so don't try and say I wasn't a customer because I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2016 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conslines/internet/conslines-scammed-me-out-of-my-money-mecico-internet-1300463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You forgot to follow instructions

AUTHOR: Conslines Director - (USA)

inmate calls are not regular calls, you email me to ask why the calls not completed, i told you to follow instructions to unblock the calls and you called me an idiot and do not want to follow instructions, i had to end my help. All product and service comes with instructions. Conslines is in San Diego, CA . You are not receiving your calls because you tried to commit fraud to Gtl and they blocked your calls, is not an issue with conslines service.