Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Reported By: Rochester New York
  • Consolidated Media Services
    2000 Chastain Center Blvd.
    Kennesaw, Georgia

Consolidated Media Services Trying to reach me but my number is no longer in service Kennesaw Georgia

I reluctantly admit, I fell victim to their scam. I think it was 3 payments of $40 for a subscription to 6 magazines (I actually can't remember the specifics). The time has now passed and the subscriptions are running out. Somehow, I am getting double the notices. One from the magazine and one from CMS about renewing. They recently sent me one of their famous postcards stating that they have been trying to reach me but that 'my' number has been disconnected. What are they trying to pull? The magazines that I wanted to keep resulted in me dealing directly with that magazine rather than CMS.

Hell, even one of the magazines contained a page that said do not respond to renewal notices from number of companies. One of which just happened to be CMS. I shredded the postcard and will not talk to them but fear they may think I owe more money or even worse, renew the subscriptions for me without my authorization. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

Matt
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-media-services/kennesaw-georgia-30144/consolidated-media-services-trying-to-reach-me-but-my-number-is-no-longer-in-service-kenne-72428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content