Complaint Review: Consortium Group LLC

• Consortium Group LLC
    3465 South Arlington Road, Suite #312
    Akron, Ohio
    United States

Consortium Group LLC ClairSkin Company continued to ship and bill for product that was not ordered Akron Ohio

I ordered a sample product from the Internet and was billed for shipping. A few weeks later I received the product again and was billed full price. I called customer service and "Andrea" said I was supposed to call and cancel my subscription if I did not want further shipments. She claimed I had checked an online box indicating I understood I was to call within two weeks or more products would be sent to me. I did NOT check any box online. In fact, I had difficulty with the website and decided to not order the product at all, but the order went through when I tried to "go back" to the previous website page. I was unable to pull up the website page again. I did not know my order had gone through until the product arrived.

I wanted to return the full-priced item for a full refund and was told by "Andrea" that it was impossible to return this type of product.

Then, my credit card was charged for yet a third full-price shipment which never arrived. I called customer service again and was told the missing product will be shipped within five days.

This is a ripoff company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2017 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consortium-group-llc/akron-ohio/consortium-group-llc-clairskin-company-continued-to-ship-and-bill-for-product-that-was-no-1411005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content