Complaint Review: Consortium Group LLC

• Consortium Group LLC
    3465 S Arlington Rd Suite E 315
    Akron, Ohio
    USA

Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio

I ordered Pure Life Garcinia from Consortium Group LLC in July 2017.  The advertisement stated that I would pay only $4.99 for shipping and handling in order to receive my "free sample".

I paid this amount, received the product and the company charged my checking acct. $89.00 without my permission.

I called and asked the company for their address so that I could ship the product back.  They told me that they do not allow returns of the product for refunds.

I searched out your website for an address for the company.  I found one here and am about to ship back my product with a letter requesting that the company does not continue to charge my debit card in the future.

I am going to cancel my checking account because of this incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2017 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consortium-group-llc/akron-ohio/consortium-group-llc-this-company-publishes-ads-for-pure-life-garcinia-saying-they-will-s-1388303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content