• Report: #392058

• Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:Pleasant Hill Missouri
Consumer Financial Advisory Board
http://mycfab.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Financial Advisory Board Phone call pushing me to give them one of my credit card numbers Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: MYCFAB AKA CONSUMER FINANCIAL

I was very close to being ripped off by this company. Fortunately, I decided to go to the internet and research them first, and found this site. I received a phone call from them a little while ago giving me their pitch about how they could save me money on the interest I pay on my credit cards. I asked a lot of questions--too many, I guess--because she put her supervisor on the phone. He said if I would give him the credit card number of just one of my cards he would verify that I was in good standing with that credit card company and then Consumer Financial would help me lower the interest rates on all my credit cards. I told him I do not give my credit card number to anyone over the phone who calls me, only if I initiate the call to purchase something over the phone. He was very, very pushy. I am 68 years old, and he was talking down to me as if I were a stupid kid. When I told him I wanted to research his company first, he hung up on me. It was close, though. I must admit I almost fell for it. Fortunately for me, my interest rates are not very high on my credit cards and I am not in default on any of them. I can provide his name if needed. I'm glad I was able to read about the experience of one of their former employees. I had a gut feeling this company was going to try to get their hands on my money one way or another because they would not answer my question about how they get paid for their services.

Sho-me in mo
Pleasant Hill, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-financial-advisory-board/internet/consumer-financial-advisory-board-phone-call-pushing-me-to-give-them-one-of-my-credit-card-392058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Financial Advisory Board

#1 Consumer Suggestion

MYCFAB AKA CONSUMER FINANCIAL

AUTHOR: Mycfab Sucks Aka Consumer Financial - (U.S.A.)

MYCFAB is owned by Brian and James Tommy Graham.

The company is constantly being brought up on charges by the State Att Gen. Office. The are a "Not for Profit" so they get around a lot of laws.

Since they have your home phone it is only fair that you have their home numbers?

754-368-1496 and 727-215-5779 AND 272-744-7637

Consumer Financial Advisory Board, LLC.
18401 US Highway 19 North, Suite 100