Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I contacted Consumer First Law Group after my divorce in 2011.  I had many conversations, both phone and e-mail and decided to hire them. I made 2 payments, one of $1000 and one of $1600.  After my second payment was made I stopped hearing from them.  At first my e-mails and phone calls were just ignored, then my e-mails were returned because of "address does not exist" and the phone calls went to a general mail box, that was full.  I received no modification help, and have not heard from them since October of 2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-first-law-group/las-vegas-nevada-89102/consumer-first-law-group-load-modification-scam-las-vegas-nevada-856699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Law Group