Complaint Review: CONSUMER FIRST, NET DETECTIVE-Harris Digital Publishing, USA PHARMACY, OCEANEA PHARMACY

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2003
  • Reported By: Cookeville Tennessee
  • CONSUMER FIRST, NET DETECTIVE-Harris Digital Publishing, USA PHARMACY, OCEANEA PHARMACY
    Consumer First, PO Box 15386
    Tampa, Florida

CONSUMER FIRST, NET DETECTIVE-Harris Digital Publishing, USA PHARMACY, OCEANEA PHARMACY THIEVES!!!! Both Oceana and USA Pharmacies charged my credit card twice for the same order. They do not respond to correspondence. misleading in what they promise. ripoff online business from hell Tampa Florida, Internet

Both USA and Oceana online Pharmacies charged my credit card twice for the same order. They will not respond to correspondence. i Am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau with malicious forethought and the greatest pleasure.

My computer crashed with Net Detective-Harris Digital Publishing. They would neither allow me to redownload nor would they refund my money even though I had all of the information they required. Cyber Detective ripped my friend off in the same manner.

I received a notice from Consumer First today offering me a Platinum Card with a $5000 credit limit IF I paid a $45 processing fee FIRST. I became suspecious since legit credit card companies do not generally charge a processing fee. When I typed in their web address, I found your site.

I also want everyone to be aware that these online "detective" sites do not give you any information that you cannot easily obtain on your own by simply typing in the type of info you are looking for. The "detective" sites fail to tell you that they ONLY DIRECT you to other sites and that you will pay for any information.

These "detective" sites are RIPOFFS and totally misleading in what they promise. FORGET ABOUT THAT 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEED SPITTLE THAT ROLLS OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS!!!

Patricia
Cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2003 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-first-net-detective-harris-digital-publishing-usa-pharmacy-oceanea-pharmacy/tampa-florida-33684-5386/consumer-first-net-detective-harris-digital-publishing-usa-pharmacy-oceanea-pharmacy-th-49391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content