Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2003

• Reported By:Lancaster New York
Consumer First
PO Box 15386 Tampa FL, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff sent me a Acceptance letter of a platinum card guaranteed was a SCAM! rip off scam con artists Tampa Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I recived a letter in the mail stating that I had a credit card in the amount of 5000.00 all I had to do was pay a fee of 45.00.There was no phone # or way for me to speak to anyone about the valitity of the paper so I was suspicious.I was right. You didn't get me suckers!!!!I looked it up and couldn't believe that it was a scam.I had a feeling but it wasn't the proof.I hope that nobody falls for this crap.These people need to be stopped.Maybe through the post office something can be done.Hopefully they will be stopped.Good luck to everyone!

DeAnna
Lancaster, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2003 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-first/tampa-fl-florida-3368-5386/consumer-first-ripoff-sent-me-a-acceptance-letter-of-a-platinum-card-guaranteed-was-a-scam-49050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First