Complaint Review: CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA

• Reported By: LYNN — Methuen Massachusetts United States of America
  • CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA

Internet
    United States of America

CONSUMER NETWORK OF AMERICA RIP OFF** SCAM*** ROBBERY*** DECEIT*** RIP OFF*** THIEVES*** SCAM*** SCAM**** TAKE MY MONEY***, Internet

They charged my account $159 for alleged magazine order by my 11 year old daughter!!!!! This is preposterous and complete BULL!!!!!!!  I called to inquire and the manager was absolutely RUDE and antagonistic from the start.
I did not even know what the charge was for and so I called---she was evasive and impolite at the get-go!! THis company is deceptive and sneaky.  SCAM!!
I need to file a dispute form with my bank to ensure I get my cash back!!
DO NOT TRUST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-network-of-america/internet/consumer-network-of-america-rip-off-scam-robbery-deceit-rip-off-thieves-721881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content