Complaint Review: CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICE CA

• CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICE CA
    PO Box 57071 Irvine, CA 92619
    IRVINE, California
    USA

CONSUMER PORTFOLIO SERVICE CA CPS THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND NEEDS TO TRAIN THEIR STAFF PROPERLY IRVINE California

*Author of original report: Never Late

*Consumer Comment: So How Many Times Were You Late???

I admit my credit isn't the greatest but I have been working on it for so long. I was happy they gave me a chance to get a car loan but much to my surprise it would turn out to be the biggest mistake in my life. I hate that they have done this to me and so many others. After 4 months of this crap I got rid of the car and it's being paid off. I have no need for dishonest people in my life, My God will judge them on his time. I will never recommend anyone to this finacnce company nor will I ever deal with them. I have proof of the payoff of that car. Let them try to mess with me and i'll sue the pants off this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-portfolio-service-ca/irvine-california-92619/consumer-portfolio-service-ca-cps-these-people-are-crazy-unprofessional-and-needs-to-t-1066399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Never Late

AUTHOR: rmil102 - ()

Look reflicks I was never late on my payments. How could I be late I had it set up to automatically come out of my account. One month you didn't just take one payment you took two payments out of my account. When I called all of you were jerks about it saying you couldn't do nothing about it. All of us who are having issues with yall should file a class action law suit against yall.

So How Many Times Were You Late???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I'm impressed.  You were their best customer, right?  You hand delievered each and every payment on time, every time.  You sent them Christmas cards, birthday cards and invited them for a weekend in Tahiti.  However, they were so mean and nasty and just couldn't resist calling you because you were never, never late.