Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

P.O. Box 15386
    Tampa, Florida

Consumer Preferred ripoff, non existent/fly-by-night Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: WHAT??!!?

Be careful, many vipers like this company are ready to devour the unsuspecting and poor individuals like me. Good thing I did not push through with my orders.

Seraphim
Columbus City, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2004 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-preferred/tampa-florida-33684-5386/consumer-preferred-ripoff-non-existentfly-by-night-tampa-florida-87786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

WHAT??!!?

AUTHOR: Iqoutfitters - (U.S.A.)

I have been using Fly By Night Speciality Imprints as my silkscreener for 8 years and they are a very reputable company. My company is I.Q. Outfitters in Tampa, FL and we sell school uniforms and medical scrubs. Their work is excellent and I have never had any issues with their integrity. I am not sure whether the person filing the complaint above is saying that the company does not exist or what but they are sorely mistaken if they think Fly By Night is a 'fly by night' company.

Bobby Rennert