Complaint Review: Consumer Preffered

• Consumer Preffered
    www.consumerpreffered.com
    Tampa Bay, Florida

Consumer Prefered ripoff Tampa Bay Florida

I sent $49 for a fast activation fee to receive my card. They sent my card and told me they had everything you would need if you were going to a regular store like Walmart.

When I received the catalog and visited the website, I realized this card was useless. They had a 30 day money back guarentee. I sent the whole package back to them including the card andnever got my money back.

I have 3 children to support and make minimum wage. That kind of money was something I really didn't have to spend but I figured it would be easier to buy the stuff I needed through them and pay it off little by little. Almost like a regular credit card. Is there a way you can help me get my money back?

Larriana
carbondale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2003 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-preffered/tampa-bay-florida/consumer-prefered-ripoff-tampa-bay-florida-73762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content