Complaint Review: Consumer Preffered

• Reported By: St. Cloud Minnesota
  • Consumer Preffered
    Po Box 15386
    Tampa, Florida

Consumer Preffered ripped me off 49.99 they lied to me and stole my money Tampa Florida

Conumer Preffered sent me a great deal in the mail stating that I only have to pay a simple fee of 49.99 and I will be sent in rush delivery and new credit card with a total of 5,000.

Over weeks of waiting I called their 1-800-879-4752 and a lady answered the phone and told me to wait about three weeks while my card was being processed. I never recieved anything. I was ripped off.

Tricia
St. Cloud, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2003 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-preffered/tampa-florida-33684-5386/consumer-preffered-ripped-me-off-4999-they-lied-to-me-and-stole-my-money-tampa-florida-72966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content