Complaint Review: Consumer

• Updated: Mon, September 18, 2017
  • Reported By: Private Consumer — Tucson Arizona USA
  • Consumer

USA

Consumer Seat Covers Unlimited Will Not Back Their Product With A Return Option Mesa Arizona AZ Arizona

After receiving seat covers that were not sewn along the seams in 2 places I had to return the items to be repaired.

I received the repaired items in 1 and 1/2 months after initial purchase.  I went to install the seat covers a 2nd time and one of the pull cords for tightening the seat cover broke (rotted)  The cord was also sewn into the cover so I couldn't pull it through and replace it myself.

I contacted the company because the whole experience has been a A WASTE OF MY TIME.

THEY REFUSED TO TAKE THE ITEMS BACK AND ISSUE ME A REFUND

I would NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF CUSTOMER NO SERVICE.

MADI, IN CUSTOMER RETURNS COULD HAVE OFFERED TO APPLY A CREDIT TO THE PURCHASE FOR ALL THE HASSLES, BUT I AM THE ONE WHO IS ASKING FOR A CREDIT AND I DOUBT I WILL GET ONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2017 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer/-/consumer-seat-covers-unlimited-will-not-back-their-product-with-a-return-option-mesa-ariz-1400890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content