Complaint Review: Consumerinfo AKA CIC Credit Monitor

• Reported By: new albany Indiana
  • Consumerinfo AKA CIC Credit Monitor
    www.consumerinfo.com
    Internet

Consumerinfo AKA CIC Credit Monitor ripoff, scam, internet robbery, cowards and thieves hiding behind legalistic jingoism Nationwide Internet

i barely remember getting a credit check, i guess it was last june. i had been traveling and living hand to mouth for a while. i was saving up for my first motorcycle. all that money was saved in money order just in case i was robbed on my way back to louisville and to my bank.
little did i know that my i was being robbed at my bank already.

i bought my bike with every last dime i had saved. in fact i was thirty dollars short so i borrowed money fully expecting to find the $70 dollars i had left in my bank account from the summer.

i now have two dollars in change in my bank account. thanks to consumer info i can't even afford to take my liscensing test, much less pay for insurance. this has set my plans to leave louisville before it was too cold to leave back by a critical two to three weeks.

i've read everyone elses account of their dealings with these sinister folk, and mine is no different. more than the money what makes me furious was the iron curtain response i recieved when i called to cancel my plan. i wasn' talking to a person but instead i spoke directly to a script.

They had the gall to ask on three seperate occasions during the conversation about me canceling my service if i wanted to purchase additional services.

i'm curious what they were now, but then i couldn't here the script readers voice over my own screaming.

after 15 minutes finally i got her to repeat to me (twice just to make sure) that my service was cancelled.
i'm still calling my bank january third.

David
new albany, Indiana

CLICK HERE: Lawsuit Filed Against Consumerinfo.com to get victims thier money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2004 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumerinfo-aka-cic-credit-monitor/internet/consumerinfo-aka-cic-credit-monitor-ripoff-scam-internet-robbery-cowards-and-thieves-hi-121794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content