Complaint Review: Continental Finance Credit Card Co.

• Submitted: Tue, November 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 23, 2011
  • Reported By: Kimberly Anderson — Linton Internet United States of America
  • Continental Finance Credit Card Co.

Internet
    United States of America

Continental Finance Credit Card Co. Stein and Associates Continental Finance sold my credit card bill to a company called Stein and Associates Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Details

*Consumer Comment: Details

Continental finance credit card sold my credit card to a law office called Stein and Associates, in return, they kept calling my work number, my boss told me to take care of the call finally and they have ripped me off to the tune of $1400 since June 2011.

They told me I had to pay $200 a month until December 2011 to pay off this debt. I called Continental Finance and they said they had sold my credit card account to Stein and Associates.

Stein and Associates phone number is in California, the man's name is Brian and the number is 714-798-7717.

They are very rude and hateful and have taken advantage of me. I am always broke and I have medical bills I need to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-finance-credit-card-co/internet/continental-finance-credit-card-co-stein-and-associates-continental-finance-sold-my-credi-800781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Details

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Yes, indeed, where ARE the details which you so conveniently omitted ??  And it's rather obvious as to WHY you are always "broke"........

Details

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

There are a lot of details missing, such as exactly what is the RipOff?

The only reason your card would have been sold to a Collection Agency is if you were delinquent, interesting how you left that little bit of information out.  That is unless you are saying you weren't delinquent.

So how exactly did they rip you off for $1,400 and how does you paying other bills have to do with them ripping you off?