Complaint Review: Continental Warranty

• Continental Warranty
    19401 40TH AVE West
    Lynnwood, Washington

Continental Warranty BIG RIPP-OFF BEWARE Lynnwood Washington

I bought a warranty from the Rip-Off Specialist Continental Warranty, and I signrd a contract foit me paying the $100.00 Deductible, but my repair was for $373.21, and they sent me a check for $148.75! You do the math. Its easy to see without using a calculator I should have received $273.21.

Just beware do not use this company. I have sent all the info to the B.B.B. in Washington, and all info to the Attoneys General Office in Illinois. I have faxed them three times, and on the Fax it said please let me knolw if you received this fax by either a phone call, or an E Mail. They won't even let me know if they received it.

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY!

John
Oak Forest, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/continental-warranty/lynnwood-washington-98036/continental-warranty-big-ripp-off-beware-lynnwood-washington-322822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content